The 2nd Annual Global Conference on Neuroscience & Neurology will be held on Saturday August 22, 2020 in Montreal Canada. By bringing together leading academics and researchers, the conference aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences within the fields of Neuroscience & Neurology. The conference will include presentations on a variety of topics, with an emphasis on the following:
- Stem cells and neuroregeneration
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson disease
- Pain management
- Seizure disorders
- Brain Injury
2019 Conference Report
The 2019 Global Conference on Neuroscience & Neurology was held in Chicago Illinois on August 24, 2019. Researchers from around the world shared their ideas and discoveries and the presentations were very engaging. The highlights of the conference may be read about in the below Keynote Program.
Call for Speakers
Prospective presenters are encouraged to register by April 20th. There is no additional cost associated with registering as a presenter or submitting an abstract. To register as a presenter, first click Register Now at the top of this page, and then check the box to indicate you wish to present. A field to submit an abstract will then appear. It is possible to wait until after acceptance of the abstract to make payment of the registration fee.
Invited speakers will be provided hotel accommodation. There is also a limited travel fund which will be used for reimbursing travel expenses. Please contact the conference committee for more details.
- A novel neurosurgical approach to neural transplantation of therapeutic stem cells – Miles Cunningham, Harvard University
- Environmental Influences on progression of Alzheimer’s Disease – Michael Kleinman, University of California, Irvine
- Higher Order Spectral Analysis (HOSA) Applied to Estimate Rehabilitation Procedure With Regard to Patients After Ischemic Brain Stroke – Ewaryst Tkacz, Politechnika Śląska
- Tranexamic Acid in TBI – Prehospital Tranexamic Acid Improves Survival After Traumatic Brain Injury in patients with Intracranial Hemorrhage – Martin Schreiber, Oregon Health & Science University
- Curcumin analogues attenuate Migraine pain: Drug development and Neuropharmacology – Yogeeswari Perumal, Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- The role of malfunctioning DNA damage response on cerebellar structure function – Ari Barzilai, Tel Aviv University
Session presentations to be announced February 20th.
P. Jimenez, Ph.D.
Archives of Applied Medicine
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of the Archives of Applied Medicine, which is sponsoring the conference.
Attending the 2020 Global Conference on Neuroscience & Neurology is the best way to stay informed of the newest research and discoveries in the field. It is a platform for scholars, researchers, professionals and students to share recent developments in their field. It is also an excellent place for networking and sharing work with colleagues.
All attendees will receive:
- A welcome pack with an overview of the research being presented
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of the conference proceedings
- A 20% discount for future conferences
|Early Registration Deadline:||March 12, 2020|
|Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline:||April 20, 2020|
|Final Registration Deadline:||May 31, 2020|
|Conference Date:||August 22, 2020|
A detailed schedule and welcome pack will be sent at least one month prior to the conference to all who have registered.
Venue: Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Montreal
Set on a street lined with restaurants and shops, this laid-back hotel in a low-key building with an annex is an 8-minute walk from a metro station and 8 km from the hiking trails at the Mount Royal Park.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Air conditioning
- 24 hour business center
- Fitness center
Early Registration (Until March 12th):
|Academic registration with 2 hotel nights:||$725|
Standard Registration (After March 12th):
|Academic registration with 2 hotel nights:||$775|
VIP registration includes:
- 2 hotel nights in a larger superior room
- Name and affiliation listed on program cover
- 50% discount for registration for a colleague or student