The 2019 Annual Conference on Genetics will be on Saturday June 29, 2019 at the Mercure City hotel in Vienna Austria. By bringing together leading academics and researchers, the conference aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences within the field of genetics. The conference will include presentations on a variety of topics, with an emphasis on the following:
- Gene Therapy
- Hereditary Diseases
- Genetic Testing
- Ethical Issues in Genetics
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors and presenters are encouraged to register by March 31st. There is no additional cost associated with registering as a presenter or submitting an abstract. To register as a presenter, use the red “Register Now” button at the top of this page. It is possible to wait until after acceptance of the abstract to make payment of the registration fee.
Invited speakers will be provided hotel accommodation. There is also a limited travel fund which will be used for reimbursing travel expenses. Please contact the conference committee for more details.
Oxidative stress biomarkers – Paola Aiello, La Sapienza University of Rome
CRISPR & Parkinson’s Disease – Zhi-Qiang Jiang, South China University of Technology
Genetic Testing: Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues
Exercise and joy in water for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients – Samuel Honório, Polytechnic Institute of Castelo Branco Portugal
Emerging blood-based protein biomarkers: Early diagnosis of breast cancer
Clinical Applications of CRSIPR/Cas9
A. Siozos, M.D.
Archives of Applied Medicine
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of the Archives of Applied Medicine, which is sponsoring the conference. The title of the issue will be “Genetics: Diseases, Therapy, and Research.”
Attending the 2019 Annual Conference on Genetics is the best way to stay informed of the newest research and discoveries in the field. It is a platform for scholars, researchers, professionals and students to share recent developments in their field. It is also an excellent place for networking and sharing work with colleagues.
All attendees will receive:
- A welcome pack with an overview of the research being presented
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of the conference proceedings
- A 20% discount for future conferences
- Early Registration Deadline: January 18, 2019
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: March 25, 2019
- Final Registration Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Conference Date: June 29, 2019
A detailed schedule and welcome pack will be sent at least one month prior to the conference to all who have registered.
Venue: Mercure City hotel
Address: Hollandstraße 3, 1020 Wien, Austria
|Academic Early Registration:||$549|
|Student Early Registration:||$399|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for the student rate?
- Current full-time students of a degree granting program are eligible for the student rate.
- Am I responsible for making my own travel and hotel arrangements?
- Yes, although it is possible to apply for travel reimbursement. Please contact the conference chair for details.
- How can I submit an abstract?
- After registering for the conference, please send your abstract using this form.
- Is the registration fee refundable?
- In exceptional circumstances the fee may be refunded if the attendee has a valid reason for being unable to attend. Please contact the conference organizers to inquire.
- How do I make payment of the registration fee?
- After completing the registration form, you will receive an invoice which must be paid within 2 days. If you require a different payment method please use the contact form to inquire.